This healthy lunch salad is a great option for a busy day! It’s full of zingy colors and flavors that just burst onto your taste buds! You’ll feel full when you eat it, without feeling heavy and stuffed. It’s the perfect pick-me-up for the middle of the day! Best of all, it’s really easy to make!
Here’s the recipe for the salad:
- 1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 Apricot, Sliced (substitute with whatever fruit is seasonal…apple would work)
- 1/4 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Date, Diced
- 1 Tbsp Pecans, Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Organic Baby Greens
- 1-2 Tsp Fruit or Balsamic Vinegar (I used Orange Muskat from Trader Joe’s)
- 1-2 Tsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
For a single serving, place the greens on a plate and top with the rest of the ingredients. This recipe only serves 1, but you can increase the amount of ingredients and just toss them together in a large bowl if you’re feeding a group. Enjoy!